Join us in Peachtree City, GA for the Great Georgia Air Show featuring the Blue Angels! Although all of our events are in Peachtree City, we will fly into Newnan, GA (KCCO) for aircraft parking. Our very own President, John Sellmer, has put together a spectacular weekend! Highlights include:
Tour of Atlanta Terminal Radar Approach Control (TRACON) cancelled by FAA
Historic Candler Field Museum at Peachstate Aerodrome rescheduled tour for TRACON
Tour of National Weather Service Peachtree City Office
Optional concurrent excursion to historic Senoia, GA
BBQ lunch in John Sellmer’s hangar
Saturday night banquet
TRIP IS FULL. The official deadline was, September 30th, 2015, but as expected this was a popular fly-in.
Airport / FBO / Rental Cars:
Newnan-Coweta County Airport (KCCO)
CCO Airport Services
- Overnight parking fees are waived
- John Sellmer is working to get us a discount on fuel
Newnan Enterprise (about 6 miles from airport and delivers to airport)
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Peachtree City
300 Westpark Dr.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Phone: (770) 486-8800
- $109 King or Double Queen
- Rate is good for event dates only
- Call hotel directly at (770) 486-8800 for reservations and ask for the Southeastern Bonanza or SBS rate.
- You may also make reservations online at atlantapeachtreecity.hamptoninn.com. You must use the group code SBS. If rooms show as not available, call the hotel directly. We have had reports that rooms are showing as not available online.
- Reservation deadline for group rate is September 30, 2015! BUT DO NOT WAIT!
- Our room block is for only 30 rooms and the hotel is almost sold out. We might not have the ability to add rooms if you wait until the last minute!
Cancellations received prior to Friday, October 9, 2015 will receive a full refund. Refunds for cancellations received after October 9, 2015 will be determined after the event's financial obligations are met because of guarantees required for activities.