Watch out! SEBS will exceed the limits of our southern boundaries and invade the Midwest region! After multiple requests, we will head back to Dayton, OH,
The Birthplace of Aviation!
Weekend Highlights Include:
Wright "B" Flyer Museum & Hangar at KMGY with flying replica
NPS Ranger talks at Huffman Prairie Flying Field & Interpretive Center (National Historic Landmark)
Wright-Dunbar Interpretive Center including Hoover Block and Wright Cycle Company Building (National Historic Landmarks)
Lunch at Engineers Club of Dayton where Orville Wright ate lunch nearly every day!
Guided Tour of Hawthorn Hill, the Oakwood mansion that Orville Wright called home for 35 years.
John W. Berry, Sr. Wright Brothers Aviation Center at Carillon Historical Park (home of original 1905 Wright Flyer II)
National Museum of the US Air Force
Saturday Night Banquet
(all pdf files)
Airport, FBO, & Rental Cars:
Dayton-Wright Brothers (KMGY)
No overnight/ramp fees
- $.10 discount on fuel
If you would like a rental car, please contact Commander Aero at (937) 885-5580.
Crowne Plaza Dayton
33 E 5th Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Phone: (937) 224-0800
The following hotel information is for members and guests that are registered and attending the Southeastern Bonanza Society fly-in August 25-28. Please register for the Weekend fly-in before making your hotel reservation.
- $124 for Double Queen or King room
- Breakfast for two is included in rate
- Rates are good three days prior/after event if space is available.
- For reservations:
- Make online and use group code BON for event dates only.
- Call Central Reservations at (800) 689-5586 and use group code BON for event dates only.
- For extended stay reservations, you must call the Sales Office Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm at (937) 229-9835. Mention that you are with the Southeastern Bonanza Society group for the BON rate.
- Reservation Deadline: Thursday, July 28th, 2016.
- After July 28th, you will have to pay normal rates or get the best rate you can (AARP, AAA, etc.)!
If you extend your stay, you might consider:
The fee is $235 per person and includes charter bus transportation, hospitality room with beer, wine, snacks, & supplies, Friday lunch at Engineers Club of Dayton, admission to Carillon Historical Park, guided tour of Hawthorn Hill, and Saturday Night Banquet. There is an optional boxed lunch on Thursday for $14.
You may view the registration worksheet to become familiar with the information you will need to provide in the online system for you and your guest(s).
Mail a copy of the invoice that will be emailed to you along with your check payment to the address listed on the invoice.
by Monday, July 25th, 2016. Extended until August, 4 2016 or when trip is full! Logistic limitations require us to cap registration at 56 people - first come, first served!
Cancellations received by Friday, August 5, 2016 will receive a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after August 5, 2016 because of guarantees required for activities.