TRIP IS FULL!
Join us in Lexington, KY for a fun weekend exploring some of the best that the Bluegrass Region has to offer! Local Southeastern Bonanza Society members, Pete Grass and Steve Hill, are our trip captains and highlights include:
Optional: Thursday Bar-B-Que dinner at Alex Boone's private horse farm adjacent to a 3,500’ grass airstrip; fly-bys of Alex Boone's aircraft collection including 2 Stearman, a T-6, a Spartan Executive, and a Decathlon.
Private tour of a signature thoroughbred Horse Farm for an insider's view of the horse racing industry!
- Lunch at Wilshire's Restaurant located in the General John Payne House dated back to 1790!
- Tour of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Plant – the largest Toyota plant in North America!
Tour of Keeneland Horse Sales Pavilion & track facilities to learn how some of the most expensive race horses in the world are bought and sold here!
Lunch at historic Holly Hill Inn in Midway, KY - now the anchor restaurant of renowned local celebrity Chef Ouita Michel
Tour of Buffalo Trace Distillery; home of many of the nation’s top bourbon brands! This gem is located in nearby Capitol city of Frankfort.
Time to explore downtown Lexington; experience its walkable streets, art-filled parks and vibrant and diverse restaurant scene!
Air-conditioned motor coach transportation and accompanying local tour guide!
Saturday Night Banquet in downtown Lexington
(all pdf files)
TRIP IS FULL!
Registration is online, and the deadline is Friday, April 21, 2017
The Base Registration Fee is $400 per person.
Fee includes motor coach transportation per the itinerary, accompanying guide for Friday and Saturday, tour entrance fees, gratuities for tours, guide and bus driver, Friday lunch, Saturday lunch, Saturday night banquet, and hospitality room with beer, wine, snacks, and supplies.
You may view a sample registration
to become familiar with the information that you will need to provide in the online system for you and your guest.
Payment will be by credit card during registration.
When your registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation.
Logistic limitations require us to cap registration at 50 people - first come, first served! Please register early to help us plan appropriately!
Cancellations received by Friday, April 21, 2017 will incur a cancellation fee of $50 per person. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after April 21, 2017 because of guarantees required for this tour package.
Airport, FBO, & Rental Cars:
Blue Grass Airport (KLEX)
TAC Air FBO
$1.50 off retail Avgas
Handling fee: Bonanza $15; Baron $45 (waived with full-service fuel purchase)
Infrastructure fee $5
Overnight fee: Bonanza $10; Baron $15
Hangar: Bonanza $74; Baron $90
If you would like a rental car, please contact the FBO at (859) 255-7724.
Hilton Lexington/Downtown Hotel
369 West Vine Street
Lexington, KY 40508
Phone: (859) 231-9000
The following hotel information is for members and guests that are registered and attending the Southeastern Bonanza Society fly-in June 1-4, 2017. Please register for the fly-in and make your hotel reservation at the same time.
Rates & Reservation Info:
- $129 + taxes for standard hotel room
- Rates are good three days prior and after event if space is available.
- Rate includes:
- Complimentary self-parking in hotel's adjacent parking garage for registered guests (automobiles only - no large vans, trucks, or RVs)
- Complimentary WiFi in hotel room
- For online or call-in reservations:
- Make online using our direct Hilton Reservations Link
- Call (859) 231-9000 and mention group name, Southeastern Bonanza Society, or group code, SEBONA, for rate.
- Credit card is required to secure reservation.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours to arrival will incur first night's room charge plus tax.
- Reservation Deadline: Friday, April 21, 2017
For information on additional attractions in the area for time on your own, please see the official travel and tourism web site for Lexington, KY at http://www.visitlex.com/
If you have any questions, would like more information or need to cancel, please contact Pete Grass at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-433-3329.