THIS TRIP IS SOLD OUT.
Join us for SEBS's signature trip to the Bahamas! We are returning to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort on the northern tip of Long Island. The beach is consistently included in the 10 Best Beaches Worldwide list! Activities available:
- Beach combing
- Scuba diving
- Deep sea fishing charters
- Long Island Tours
- Iguana Tours
- And more!
Read Fly-in Article (pdf file)
SPECIAL PROCEDURES IN PLACE:
- MAKE YOUR RESORT RESERVATION and receive your confirmation. Only villas are available.
REGISTER ONLINE after you have received your resort confirmation.
- You should register immediately after receiving your resort reservation confirmation.
- EACH PERSON IN YOUR PARTY must be registered.
- The registration fee is $14 per person.
- You may view a sample registration to become familiar with the information you will need to provide in the online system for you and your guest(s).
- Payment will be by credit card during registration. (No checks)
- When your registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation.
Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort
Contact: Emily Greenhow
Phone: (800) 663-7090 x 6526
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, from 8 am - 4 pm (Pacific time)
- Ask for the Southeastern Bonanza Society rate.
- 25% deposit is due at time of reservation (including accommodation and activities); balance is due at resort
- Cancellations 30 days prior to arrival, full refund.
- Cancellations < 30 days to arrival, deposit is transferred to future trip.
- Reservation deadline is Wednesday, September 27, 2017.
- Don't wait because they sell out early!
Two Packages Available:
Beach Lovers Package: (SOLD OUT) There is currently a wait list.
One-bedroom beachfront bungalow accommodation
Welcome cocktail and bottle of wine at dinner on your first evening
Complimentary ½ hour massage for two in your room or on your patio
Conch Fritters every night at happy hour
Complimentary use of kayaks and bicycles
$208.25 per night / per bungalow
Modified Meal Plan (breakfast / dinner) at $67 per person, per day
Taxes at 7.5% VAT, Service Charges, and 15% meal gratuities
Total per couple $1630.20 ($203.78 per person, per day)
Luxury Villa Package: (May be available. Contact resort.)
- 4 nights Luxury beachfront in a 2 bedroom/2 bath villa accommodation
- Two couples recommended
- Welcome cocktail for 4 guests and one bottle of wine at dinner on your first evening
- Complimentary ½ hour massage - 4 night stay includes four massages
- Conch Fritters every night at happy hour
- Complimentary use of kayaks and bicycles
- $480.00 per night / per villa
- Modified Meal Plan (breakfast / dinner) at $67 per person, per day
- Taxes at 7.5% VAT, Service Charges, and 15% meal gratuities
- Total: $3437.20 ($1718.60 per couple or $214.82 per person, per day)
For an additional fee, available activities include:
- scuba diving
- deep sea fishing charters
- Long Island tour
- Iguana tour
Be sure to take advantage of the complimentary resort kayaks and bicycles.
For more information on the resort and activities, visit their website at www.capesantamaria.com.
Group Fly Over:
- Meet at KFPR (St. Lucie County International) in Fort Pierce, FL by 9:00 am on Wednesday, November 15th. Departures will start by 10:00 am.
- Contact Michael Turner at (757) 621-4227 for more information.
- A passport is required for everyone re-entering the US including children. Birth certificates are no longer accepted.
- Each pilot will need to show his/her pilot's license and medical upon returning to the US.
If you have any questions about the fly-in or group fly over, please contact Michael Turner at (757) 621-4227 (evenings) or email Michael97r@gmail.com.
Cancellations received by Friday, October 13, 2017 will incur a $5 cancellation fee per person. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after October 13, 2017 because of financial obligations.