$100 Burger Fly-In!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Saturday, October 6, 2018
11 am - until
Bad weather date: Sunday, October 7, 2018
Join us in the Mountain Lakes Region of Oconee County, South Carolina for a hamburger lunch cookout! We will fly into KCEU, Oconee County Regional, near Clemson University and Seneca, SC. This is the home airport of member, Randy Renz and right seater, Jackye Cocoros who are the hosts for this event. This is an away game weekend for the Clemson Tigers, so football traffic is not a factor!
Social: 11 am – Meet new members and catch up with your friends!
- Appetizer: Palmetto Cheese & Crackers
Lunch: 12 pm until…
- Burger, Cheese Burger, or Veggie Burger with all the trimmings
- Potato chips
- Watermelon or available fruit
- Tea, Lemonade, Diet Coke, & Water
To help us with purchasing supplies, you will select cheeseburger, burger-no cheese, or veggie burger during registration for yourself and each guest. In addition, you will specify your preference for a beverage including sweet tea, unsweetened tea, lemonade, diet coke, or water. Please be sure to ask your spouse/guests before registering them!
For special dietary needs, please bring along any items that you need to complete your lunch with the menu above.
Optional Friday Event:
For folks that extend their trip and arrive early, a Friday night group dinner will be organized by the hosts. Specify during registration if you would like to participate. Details will be announced to participants prior to arrival.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: DEADLINE IS Sunday, September 30th
The fee is $15 / person (adult or child).
- Login to your SEBS account prior to registering. Use your email address and password in the fields located in the top right hand corner of the page. If you don't know your password, click the reset password link.
- Click the Register button.
- You will need to register yourself and each of your guests.
- Complete the main form for yourself, and then click the Add Guest Button at the bottom of the page to add a guest. Continue the process of adding guests until you have everyone in!
- To register your guests:
- You will need to know their first name and last name as well as their city and state. This information will be printed on name tags, so please enter correctly!
- You will need to specify each guest's burger and drink preference from the menu listed above.
- You will also need to enter the email address for each of your guests. If you enter the email address, then your guest(s) will receive a copy of the event update that will be sent prior to the start of event. You may also leave the field blank. DO NOT enter your email address for each of your guests! If you do and have 3 guests, then you will receive 4 copies of every update that is sent!
- If you are coming in early on Friday, you will be able to specify if you would like to participate in a Friday group dinner at a local restaurant.
- Have your credit card ready! You will pay online once you add all your guests and continue your registration.
- When your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, that means you are not registered. (be sure to check your spam/junk folder to make sure that the email is not there)
- REGISTER NOW!
Want to Extend Your Trip:
About Seneca, SC / Oconee County
204 Bypass 123
Seneca, SC 29678
- Call Enterprise directly and let them know you want your car dropped off at KCEU.
Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca-Clemson Area
1011 East North 1st Street
Seneca, South Carolina 29678
(There is no room block or special rate. Make a hotel reservation for yourself.)
Cancellations received by Monday, October 1, 2018 will incur a $5 cancellation fee per person. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after October 1, 2018 because of financial obligations.