Nashville, TN Weekend Fly-In (KJWN)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 30!
Join us in the Music Capital of the USA, Nashville, TN, Thursday, May 30th – Sunday, June 2nd, where we’ll enjoy 4-star resort accommodations, explore the roots of country music, and reflect on our nation’s history! Highlights include:
- Accommodations at the famous Gaylord Opryland Hotel Resort & Convention Center with indoor terrarium, pools, spa, Opry Mills outlet mall, Gaylord Springs Golf Links, SoundWaves premier water attraction and 15 restaurants!
- Tour the iconic Ryman Auditorium, “The Mother Church of Country Music” and home of the Grand Ole Opry from 1943-1974!
- Tour the Country Music Hall of Fame where the art of country music and its legends are memorialized!
- Lunch at the Wildhorse Saloon, which is the epitome of Nashville with its famous music and line dancing!
- Guided tour of President Andrew Jackson’s mansion, The Hermitage, and self-guided tour of the 1,120 acre estate!
- Saturday night SEBS Banquet at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel Resort & Convention Center!
(all pdf files)
- Registration is online, and the deadline is EXTENDED TO April 30, 2019
- The Base Registration Fee is $480 per person. You will need to register yourself and each of your guests.
- Fee includes motor coach transportation per the itinerary, accompanying guide for Friday and Saturday, tour entrance fees, gratuities for tours, guide and bus driver, Friday lunch, and Saturday night banquet.
- You may view a sample registration form to become familiar with the information that you will need to provide in the online system for yourself and each of your guests.
- Logistic limitations require us to cap registration at 50 people - first come, first served! Please register early to help us plan appropriately!
- SEBS members should login to their SEBS account prior to registering.
- Use your email address and password in the fields located in the top right-hand corner of this page.
- If you don't know your password, click the reset password link and follow the prompts.
- Click the Register button on this page.
- Complete the main registration form for yourself.
- Then click the Add Guest Button at the bottom of the page to add a guest.
- Once all guests are added, click Next to continue and pay online.
- When your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you do not receive an email, that means you are not registered! (be sure to check your spam/junk folder to make sure that the email is not there)
- Once you are registered, please make your room reservation directly with the resort. See Hotel information below.
Need help registering online or didn’t receive your confirmation email? Contact Pete Grass, SEBS Treasurer; email@example.com or call (859) 433-3329 and leave a message.
Cancellations received by Thursday, April 25, 2019 will incur a cancellation fee of $50 per person. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after April 25, 2019 because of guarantees required for this tour package. To cancel, contact Pete Grass at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859) 433-3329 and leave a message.
Airport, FBO, & Rental Cars:
John Tune Airport (KJWN)
Contour Aviation – Nashville’s John Tune Airport location
- $.75 discount off price per gallon
- Overnight tiedown fees waived with minimum 40-gallon purchase
If you would like a rental car, please contact the FBO at (615) 350-5000
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Phone Number: (615) 889-1000
SEBS Hotel Link Here
The following hotel information is for members and guests that are registered and attending the Southeastern Bonanza Society fly-in May 30 - June 2, 2019. Please register for the fly-in and make your hotel reservation at the same time.
Rates & Reservation Info:
- Standard hotel room $185 + $20 nightly resort fee + applicable state and local taxes in effect at time of check-out (currently 15.25% plus $2.50 per room, per night, city occupancy fee).
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit.
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy. Each additional person is $20 per night.
- Premium view upgrades available for an additional $50.
- All self-parking is $29 per day. Daily valet is $40 per day (rates subject to change)
- Resort fee includes:
- High speed in-room wireless internet access
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland. For more information on the shuttle system, see the resort’s Transportation Services page.
- Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle
- Wildhorse saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
- SEBS Group Discounts Available
- 10% discount on published menu pricing at Relache Spa for services booked at least 72 hours in advance. Excludes service charges, products and packages.
- 10% Discount on published menu pricing (varied based on time of day) at Gaylord Springs Golf Links. Valid for individual/foursome play only.
- To Make Reservations:
- Phone: call (615)-889-1000 and mention group name, Southeastern Bonanza Society.
- Cancellations for hotel reservations must be made directly with the hotel at least (3) working days prior to the arrival date and a cancellation number obtained to receive a refund for the deposit. Cancellations less than 3 working days forfeit deposit.
- Reservation Deadline: EXTENDED TO, April 30, 2019
For information on additional attractions and restaurants in the area for time on your own, please see the official travel and tourism website for Nashville, TN at https://www.visitmusiccity.com/.
Trip Information: If you have any questions about the fly-in or would like more information, please contact Angela Moore, Event Planner, at email@example.com or (567) 208-8944.
Registration problem? Need to cancel? Please contact Pete Grass, SEBS Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 433-3329 and leave a message.