SEBS Hangar Party at Spruce Creek
Registration is closed for this event.
As part of the Southeastern Bonanza Society long-weekend Fly In to New Smyrna Beach, SEBS is hosting a Hangar Party on at Spruce Creek! The party is on Thursday, February 27th, 2019 from 6 pm - 8:30 pm.
Those who have signed up for the long-weekend Fly In to New Smyrna Beach DO NOT need to register for this Hangar Party as it is included in your long-weekend Fly In registration.
This opportunity is specifically for SEBS members and friends who live in the Spruce Creek area or nearby and wish to join us for the Hangar Party but NOT the full Fly-In.
UNLIKE prior Hangar Parties hosted by residents as part of the ABS BPPP event, this one is hosted by SEBS, and Past President and long time SEBS member Troy Branning. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
SEBS has set up registration for this event, and you need to register online by February 18, 2020. WALK-INS CANNOT BE ACCOMMODATED!
Registration is $69.00 per person and includes a delightful menu fully catered by the Downwind Cafe created specially for our event and includes a no-host bar. You can see the menu here.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: DEADLINE IS February 18, 2020.
1. If you are a SEBS member, login to your SEBS account prior to registering. Use your email address and password in the fields located in the top right hand corner of the page. If you don't know your password, click the reset password link.
2. Click the Register button.
3. You will need to register yourself and each of your guests.
4. Complete the main form for yourself, and then click the Add Guest Button at the bottom of the page to add a guest. Continue the process of adding guests until you have everyone in!
1. If you register a guest, please carefully type in their first and last name(s) on the registration form. This information will be printed on name tags, so please enter correctly!
5. When your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, that means you are not registered. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder to make sure that the email is not there.
Cancellations received by February 18, 2020 will incur a $5 cancellation fee per person. We cannot provide refunds for cancellations received after February 18 due to financial commitments with our vendors for the event.