PENSACOLA, FL FLY-IN
November 10-13, 2022. Please join other Southeastern Bonanza Society members for a trip to Pensacola for the Blue Angels Homecoming Airshow. We will also visit the National Naval Aviation Museum with private tours, simulators and more. Enjoy staying on beautiful Pensacola Beach in November and tour and shop in historic downtown.
We have put together a great itinerary to help you escape the cold! Highlights include:
- Thursday - Time to enjoy Pensacola Beach and shake winter’s chill with a walk on the flat sand beaches or shop and explore Historic Downtown Pensacola! Dinner on your own Thursday evening.
- Friday - Blue Angels Homecoming Show - Flightline Club Seats with box lunch and non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Late afternoon time to explore Pensacola Beach and dinner on your own Friday evening.
- Saturday morning tour of the Naval Air Museum or the Lighthouse
- Waterside Lunch at Shoreline Park with entertainment from the Blue Anchor Belles.
- Saturday evening reception and banquet at the Holiday Inn Resort
- Hospitality suite on Thursday and Friday to get acquainted with fellow SEBS members.
- Air-conditioned motor coach transportation!
- Sunday morning departures, if you must!
Registration is open online, and the deadline is Monday, October 31, 2022. This Fly-In is expected to sell out, so do not delay your registration if you plan to attend.
- The Base Registration Fee is $495 per person.
- Fee includes:
- Airshow and Museum entrance fees, taxes and gratuities.
- Friday Lunch, Saturday lunch, Saturday night banquet, and Thursday through Friday hospitality room with beer, wine and snacks.
- Air conditioned motor coach transportation per the itinerary with ice cold water and snacks on the bus; bus driver gratuities.
- Hospitality suite Thursday and Friday.
- You may view a Sample Registration Form to become familiar with the information that you will need to provide in the online system for you and your guest.
- Payment is with credit card during registration.
- When registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Logistic limitations require us to cap registration at 52 people - first come, first served! Please register early to help us plan appropriately!
- AND, yes, local members and snowbirds can join us just for the Banquet! Please see registration options.
Airport, FBO & Museum:
KPNS – Pensacola International.
National Naval Aviation Museum
Pensacola Aviation Center
FBO Tie-Down rates:
Fees vary by aircraft but Bonanzas are $16 per night. 1st night is waived with fuel purchase and will get .05 cent discount on all fuel.
They are Full Service on the Fuel. Oil & other services available as needed.
While all transportation is provided for this fly-in, if you would like a rental car, please contact either Hertz or Enterprise. Be sure to check office hours as they may be closed on the weekends and the FBO is not an agent of these businesses.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car (833) 740-1721
Hertz (850) 432-2345
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, FL
To Reserve, use this link to register on line, call the hotel reservations at 1-850-932-5331 ask fro group reservations and mention our group code of "SEB" and you will get our rate of $149 Sound Side or $169 Gulf Front, plus taxes.
Please register for the fly-in and make your hotel reservation at the same time.
The SEBS negotiated rate for this hotel is only available through October 10, 2022. After this date, all room prices are per the hotel’s price structure.
Rates & Reservation Info:
- $149 + taxes for single king bed or two queen bed hotel room on the Sound Side.
- $169 + taxes for single king bed or two queen bed hotel room on the Gulf Front.
- A limited number of rooms at our negotiated rate are available up to three days prior and after event – first come, first served. If you desire to book an early/extended stay, please call the hotel to check availability.
- Rate includes:
- Complimentary WiFi in hotel room.
- Complimentary parking on the hotel property for registered guests.
- Breakfast is an additional $15/person to include 1 entree/drink, tax and tip.
- Please check the hotel’s website for room reservation cancellation policies and charges.
For information on additional attractions in the area, please click here for the official tourism website Visit Pensacola.
Fly-In Event Cancellations:
Fly-in event cancellations received by 5:00 pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, October 27, 2022 will incur a cancellation fee of $50 per person. No refunds will be issued after this date due to booking and reservation guarantees.
If you have any questions or need to cancel, please contact Cecily Millan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-918-1624 (cell).