Bahamas Fly-In (MYLS)
Registration is closed, but if you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
Join us for SEBS's signature trip to the Bahamas! We are returning to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort on the northern tip of Long Island. The beach is consistently included in the 10 Best Beaches Worldwide list! Activities available include:
- Beach combing
- SCUBA trips
- Deep sea fishing charters
- Bone fishing charters
- And more!
Fly-in Article (pdf file)
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS VIA MAIL! You must register online!
- Registration fee is only $20 per person and all members of your party must register for the event.
- You are strongly encouraged to make your resort reservations FIRST as this event sells out based on room availability. Please review the Cape Santa Maria website to review your room options and specifications and then call to make your reservations (See “Resort” below). It is important to speak to Starlene Pratt at the resort to get the group rate. The group rate is not available by securing your room on-line via their website. She has specific M-F work hours listed below.
- Once your lodging is reserved, please register for the event via the SEBS website.
If you are a member of SEBS, please login with your email address and password using the fields at the top right corner of this page, and then register for this event. Don't know your password? Click the Forgot password link to reset it.
If you are not a member, guests including other ABS regional groups are welcome and login is not required. Please consider joining SEBS on our Membership Page. An annual membership is only $30 and gives you access to the member’s only section of the website, our V-Tails newsletter, and email updates on all upcoming events. Joining also helps us maintain our non-profit status for tax purposes.
Please register everyone in your party. This is the only way we can make nametags for our group which not only makes the event a pleasant experience for everyone but assures you are with our group. Please be prepared to provide names, cell phone number, and email addresses for others in your group when you register.
SEBS Registration Deadline: September 19, 2019. There is a $5 processing fee for event cancellations.
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort
- Contact: Starlene Pratt; Monday – Friday from 7am-3pm Eastern Standard Time
Phone: (800) 926-9704
- Group rate: Ask Starlene for the Southeastern Bonanza Society rate
- Resort Reservation deadline is September 19, 2019
- Breakfast & Dinner under the Modified Meal plan
- Welcome cocktail
- 1st night bottle of wine at dinner
- Conch Fritters every night at happy hour
- ½ hour massage for two in your room or on your patio
- complimentary use of kayaks and bicycles
- all taxes and service charges (excluding alcohol)
Beachfront Bungalow - Total per couple: $1,709.84 for 4 nights
- Beachfront Villas – Total per villa: $3,652.64 for 4 nights
- Please visit the Cape Santa Maria website for specific lodging details
Reservation & Cancellation Requirements:
- 25% deposit of the total reservation plus 50% of schedule activities is due at time of reservation
- Cancellations with more than 30 days prior to arrival, full refund
- Cancellations under 30 days to arrival, deposit not refunded but may be transferred to future trip up to August 25, 2020
Group Fly Over:
- Meet at KFPR (St. Lucie County International) in Fort Pierce, FL by 9:00 am on Sunday, November 10th
- Departures will start at 10:00 am and one aircraft will depart every 10 minutes
- Michael Turner, our Trip Captain, will be available in the Tiki Restaurant from 8:00 am – 9:00 am that morning to answer any of your questions
- A passport is required for everyone re-entering the US including children. Birth certificates are not acceptable.
- Each pilot must be prepared to show his/her pilot's license and medical upon returning to the US.
If you have any questions about the fly-in or group fly over, please contact Trip Captain Michael Turner at (757) 621-4227 (evenings) or email Michael97r@gmail.com.
For resort reservations and inquiries, contact Starlene Pratt; Monday – Friday from 7am-3pm Eastern Standard Time, via phone at (800) 926-9704, or email: email@example.com
If you are having problems registering for the event via the SEBS website, you may contact Pete Grass at firstname.lastname@example.org via email with your contact information. You may also call and leave a message for Pete at (859) 433-3329.