Bahamas Fly-In (MYLS)
Registration is now closed!
Join us for SEBS's signature trip to the Bahamas! We are returning to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort on the northern tip of Long Island. The beach is consistently included in the 10 Best Beaches Worldwide list! Activities available include:
- Beach combing
- SCUBA trips
- Deep sea fishing charters
- Bone fishing charters
- And more!
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS VIA MAIL! You must register online!
- Registration fee is only $20 per person and all members of your party must register for the event.
- You are strongly encouraged to make your resort reservations FIRST as this event often sells out based on room availability. Please review the Cape Santa Maria website to review your room options and specifications and then call to make your reservations (See “Resort” below).
- Once your lodging is reserved, please register for the event via the SEBS website.
If you are a member of SEBS, please login with your email address and password using the fields at the top right corner of this page, and then register for this event. Don't know your password? Click the Forgot password link to reset it.
If you are not a member, guests including other ABS regional groups are welcome and login is not required. Please consider joining SEBS on our Membership Page. An annual membership is only $30 and gives you access to the member’s only section of the website, our V-Tails newsletter, and email updates on all upcoming events. Joining also helps us maintain our non-profit status for tax purposes.
Please register everyone in your party. This is the only way we can make nametags for our group which not only makes the event a pleasant experience for everyone but assures you are with our group. Please be prepared to provide names, cell phone number, and email addresses for others in your group when you register.
SEBS Registration Deadline: October 23, 2020. There is a $5 processing fee per registration for event cancellations.
Group Fly Over:
Plan to meet at KFPR (St. Lucie County International) in Fort Pierce, FL and discuss options with the Trip Captain, Michael Turner.
- A passport is required for everyone re-entering the US including children. Birth certificates are not acceptable.
- Each pilot must be prepared to show his/her pilot's license and medical upon returning to the US.
- The Bahamas require a negative COVID-19 test within seven days of arrival. Please verify all other Bahamas requirements before your trip.
If you have any questions about the fly-in or group fly over, please contact Trip Captain Michael Turner at (757) 621-4227 (evenings) or email Michael97r@gmail.com.
For resort reservations and inquiries, contact Kathleen Kaseweter; Monday – Friday from 7am-3pm Eastern Standard Time, via phone at (800) 926-9704, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having problems registering for the event via the SEBS website, you may contact Pete Grass at email@example.com via email with your contact information. You may also call and leave a message for Pete at (859) 433-3329.